2. The site editor's service This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the site ed. reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site ed. will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Product Orders While we will use our best efforts to fulfill all orders,The site editor cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on this Site. The Site Editor reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on this Site at any time without notice. Product prices offered on this Site may vary from other advertised prices due to varying conditions in different geographic markets. The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such prices may not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. While our goal is a 100% error-free Site, we do not guarantee that any content is accurate or complete, including price information and product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. The Site Editor reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted).
Products shown are normally stocked but product levels cannot be guaranteed.
5. Third-party services Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site ed. will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
7. Disclaimer of warranties You understand and agree that your use of this web site and of any services or content provided (the "service") is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you "as is", and the site edit. expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The site ed. makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither the site ed. nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this web site may be used solely at your own risk, and that the site editor will not be held liable in any way. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
8. Limitation of liability You expressly understand and agree that the site editor will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site edit. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use of services or the inability to use services, (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or (v) any other matter relating to services. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
9. Reservation of rights The site editor reserves all of the site ed.s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site ed. may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site e.s rights. and property requires the site prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site edi. is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
10. Notification of copyright infringement If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site copyright agent may be contacted via:
e-mail to the site administrator email@example.com
11. Although The Site Editor will in most circumstances be able to receive your e-mail or other information provided through this Site (including, without limitation, service requests and other submissions), The Site Editor does not guarantee that it will receive all such e-mail or other information timely and accurately and shall not be legally obligated to read, act on or respond to any such e-mail or other information. Be aware that Internet e-mail typically is not secure.